Homeopathic Medicine for Polio
Calcarea phos. 12x (Thrice a day), Natrium mur. 12x (Thrice a day), Kalium phos. 12x (Thrice a day): Two grains of each mixed together, 3 doses a day for 3 months. All the medicines should be stopped during this course.
Embelica off. (One dose only): 10 drops a dose in the morning daily for few months.
Gelsemium 6-CM: In increasing potencies, it cures polio. Use 6 potency, 2 doses per day for a month, 30 potency 2 doses per day for a month and 200 potency, one dose every 5th day for 2 months and CM potency, one dose a month for 3 months till cured.
Hypericum 12x (Twice a day): Two doses a day for 1 – 3 months in the morning and at noon.
Lathyrus sat. 30 (Twice a day): Two doses daily for 1 – 3 months in the evening and at bed time.
Thuja occ. 200 (One dose only): Start the treatment with this remedy. No other remedy should be given on that day.
NOTE: Watch the following symptoms of post-polio syndrome for the indicated remedy:
- Unaccustomed fatigue requiring the patient to rest during midday or earlier.
- New joint and muscular pains.
- Muscular weakness or loss of muscle use even in the muscles which did not bother while suffering from polio.
- Respiratory or swallowing problems.
- Unusual intolerance of cold which causes muscular weakness or a burning pain or discoloration of limbs.
- Psychological stress.