It is a common disease in India. The hot weather and inadequate sanitary conditions can create ideal environment for diarrhea and dysentery.
Allopath : For diarrhea and dysentery Gram-Neg, Gramogyl, Dependal M and Imosec, Ciplox, Metrogyl, Ciplox CT Etc. are given.
The effects of allopath : Gramogyl and Metrogyl are notorious for producing mouth ulcers, anorexia and severe headache. Ciplox which is commonly used for bacillary dysentery (dysentery caused by Shigella, a bacterium in which stools come with the blood, bloody diarrhea) should not be given to individuals under the age of 16 years because it blocked their growth. The second additional result of diarrhea is anorexia and if patient is suffering from diarrhea and dysentery with the addition of anorexia (caused by drugs) then in his body lack of fluid (dehydration) may also occur. In Amoebiasis and Giardiasis (diarrhea with fatty stool and flatulence, which caused by infection of Giardia Lamblia) these various patents names of metronidazole (Tiniba, Fasijin) are very harmful and cause gastritis and mouth ulcers. In addition to overcome the acidity, ‘Ranitidine’ mixed drugs are given. “Ranitidine ‘creates constipation.
I say unhesitatingly that long-term use of metronidazolel produce weakness in the intestines which results reduction of food absorption. Painkilling drugs to be given in various situations cause diarrhea. Antibiotics turbulent useful bacteria (Lacktobesil) and induces vomiting and diarrhea.
Homeopathy: in Homeopathy
- Cure the patient permanently.
- Enhance the digestibility of the stomach and increases intestine’s resistance.
- According to reasons following drugs specifically work-
Drug for extreme diarrhea and vomiting
- Contaminated water and ice cream – Arsenicum Album 6 – 30, Alstonia Q
- Dentition – Chamomilla – 6, 30, Arsenicum Album- 6
- Fatty food – Pulsatilla- 30
- Allopathic drugs – Carbo Veg- 30, Nux vomica -30, Nitricum Acidum.
- Vomiting and diarrhea – Ipecac- 30 and Veratrum Album-200, 1 m.
- Weakness and powerlessness – Carbo Veg -30 +China- 30
- Diarrhea in summer – Croton Tiglium-30
This usually caused by colitis, amoebiasis and giardiasis.
Allopath : The drugs which usually given are Metronidazolel, Secnil, Tiniba, Fasijin, Gramogyl. They are notorious for acidity, skin reactions and headache. I feel that these drugs produce non-infective colitis that cause ‘ulcerative colitis’ in patients permanently. It is interesting that Allopath doctor gives these drugs in colitis.
Homeopathy to treat diarrhea : Ipecac- 200 and Emetinum-200, both twice a day should be given. To cure permanently Natrum Sulf-200 and Sulphur – 200 can be given for once in every 15 days.